At AffableCare Dental, the use of Laser Technology helps us to always provide the patient with a gentle, personalized dental care experience. The purpose of using the Laser Technology in the field of dentistry is to reach a level of excellence where the patient is free of dental anxiety.
Lasers Technology is the use of light energy as a cutting instrument or a tool to break up soft tissue.
- How Dr. Noel uses Laser Technology in practice:
- as a source of heat to enhance the effect of certain procedures.
- to remove decay within a tooth and to prepare the surrounding enamel for receipt of the filling.
- to reshape gums and remove bacteria around the teeth.
- for the examination for cancer by removal of a small piece of tissue.
- for teeth whitening.
WHY DO OUR PATIENTS LOVE LASER DENTISTRY?
- Laser Technology brings a very high precision in the various dental procedures.
- Lasers do not create the noise that comes with the drilling equipment.
- There is no vibration pressure.
- Patients experience no pain, therefore there is little to no need for anesthesia.
- Patients also experience no bleeding or swelling during the treatment of soft tissues.
- There is little post-operative discomfort, as a result fewer pain medications are needed.
- Dr. Noel can perform several dental procedures during one appointment.
INTRODUCING THE SOLEA® DENTAL LASER
AffableCare Dental is introducing the use of the Solea® CO2 Dental Laser. The Solea® Dental Laser is a dental tool that is fast, accurate and noiseless. Dr. Noel uses Solea® to cut hard, soft and bone tissue during dental procedures. The abilities of this laser allows the dentist to perform procedures faster and anesthesia free. Most noteworthy, this results in dramatically less chair time, fewer appointments, and a more comfortable experience for the patient.
INTERESTED IN LASER DENTISTRY?
For a free and private consultation, call AffableCare Dental at 716-671-2852 or visit the website: www.affablecaredental.com. The address is 4845 Transit Rd. Lancaster, NY 14043.